Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan KK ("Hays Japan") is the largest foreign recruitment company in Japan in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries and professions. Hays has been in Japan for over a decade and boasts a track record of success and growth.
At Hays, we operate across the private sector, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments in the following specialisms:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Banking & Financial Services
- Digital Technology
- Finance Technology
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Digital
- Office Professionals
- Supply Chain
In addition to traditional recruitment services, we also provide two further resource solutions tailored to the Japanese market: Hays Talent Solutions and Flexible Recruitment Solutions.
We have been accredited with the International Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015 across the operational markets in Asia. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of voluntary International Standards, helping to make industry more efficient and effective.
Hays is also the first international recruitment agency in Japan to be accredited with the official Privacy Mark system which is owned by the Japan Information Processing Development Corporation.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe, Latin America and Asia. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2021 the Group employed c.10,800 staff operating from 256 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2021:
- the Group reported net fees of £918.1 million and operating profit of £95.1 million;
- the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 220,000 people into temporary roles;
- 17% of Group net fees were generated in Australia & New Zealand, 27% in Germany, 22% in United Kingdom & Ireland and 34% in Rest of World (RoW);
- the temporary placement business represented 61% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 39% of net fees;
- Technology is the Group’s largest specialism, with 26% of net fees, while Accountancy & Finance (14%) and Construction & Property (12%), are the next largest
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA