Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan KK ("Hays Japan") is the largest foreign recruitment company in Japan in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries and professions. Hays has been in Japan for over a decade and boasts a track record of success and growth.
At Hays in Japan, we operate across the private sector, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments in the following specialisms: Accountancy & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Digital Technology, Finance Technology, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Legal, Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Operations, Marketing & Digital, Office Professionals, Property, Supply Chain and Sales.
We have been accredited with the International Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015 across the operational markets in Asia. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of voluntary International Standards, helping to make industry more efficient and effective.
Hays is also the first international recruitment agency in Japan to be accredited with the official "Privacy Mark" system which is owned by the Japan Information Processing Development Corporation.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2017 the Group employed 10,000 staff operating from 250 offices in 33 markets across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2017:
– the Group reported net fees of £954.6 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £211.5 million;
– the Group placed around 70,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 240,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 49% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 27% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 60% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 40% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following markets: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mainland China, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA.
Hays and Manchester City Access
Hays and Manchester City
Hays has been a proud sponsor of Manchester City since 2013, expanding the partnership to include their women’s team in 2017.
Behind Every Goal
This series is part of Hays' "Behind Every Goal" campaign, which looks at the goals that people work towards every day in their careers and the devotion it takes to reach them.
We spoke to Manchester City Chief Operations Officer, Operations Director and Academy Director about their career journey.
In a series of interviews, we speak with Kevin De Bruyne, Nikita Parris, Kyle Walker, Keira Walsh, Bernardo Silva and Jen Beattie on what drives them to succeed.